What We Offer:
Since its inception in 1997, SoL North America has become a partner of choice for many multinational organizations beyond its member organizations, in particular because of our holistic approach to the five disciplines of organizational learning. Specifically, SoL North America has distinguished itself from other service providers as we:
- Build capacity (not dependency) for effective action in individuals, teams, and organizations in a way that is self-sustaining, replicable, and continuously evolving.
- Co-create learning processes with our clients that are grounded in real work and that help the clients develop new ways of thinking and acting over time.
- Use a thoroughly researched and tested set of concepts, tools, and methods that enable, accelerate, and diffuse learning which, when applied, lead to break-through results.
- Provide access to a community of world class companies, researchers, and consultants with expertise and experience to support a vast array of organization issues and challenges
- Employ a disciplined Applied Learning Process that when integrated in a project strategy captures, synthesizes, and diffuses learning and enables performance to be sustained over time.
For updates from SoL North America, sign up for our mailing list.
|Contact Julia Ross at email@example.com or call 1 (617) 300-9535 to discuss specific projects.