We are delighted that you will be participating in the SoL NA member call on September 20th from 10:30 to noon, EDT. The call will be facilitated by Deborah Reidy, long-time Consultant member of SoL and Co-chair of the SoL NA Council.
As you may know, the theme of this call is "fostering organizational cultures that bring out the best in people." This was the theme of the May,2012 call and was so engaging that participants recommended that the discussion be continued. Now’s our opportunity!
Here are some of the questions to consider for our call:
- What are some of the experiences you have had in creating conditions that bring out the best in people within organizations (or other systems?)
- How did you know you were successful? What changed in people’s attitude, relationship, productivity, etc.?
- What is the relationship between meeting organizational goals and bringing out the best in people?
- What are one or two key learnings you can point to from your experience?
Please come prepared to offer a concise reflection (no more than 3 minutes total) on your responses to these questions.
In order to facilitate an effective virtual experience, we ask that you consider the following etiquette guidelines:
- Connect to the call at least 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start time, as calls will begin promptly at the scheduled time. Please use a landline (not a mobile phone) if at all possible. As you know, cell phones often cause static or echoes which cause a distraction for others on the call.
- Eliminate or minimize any background noise including barking dogs, shuffling papers, eating, traffic, etc. where possible. Please keep your phone on mute except when speaking.
This month we will be using GoToMeeting. If you haven’t connected with GoToMeeting before, you will need to download the software. You can connect to the member call by using your computer microphone and speakers via: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/386383905
Otherwise, you can simply call in using your telephone
Dial +1 (805) 309-0033
Access Code: 386-383-905
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 386-383-905
In closing, thank you for your patience as we strive to improve SoL North America Community Calls.
SoL North America